• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid steer wheel lugs and lug nuts???

stefuel

General question because I don't know. I have a Case 1840 that has one snapped off stud. Having trouble finding a direct replacement. Going to pull the wheels to paint the rims so there may end up needing more.

phil314

Occupation
Instigator of Choas
I've had to replace a couple wheel stud on m 1845c.
Local case dealer had them in stock both times.
If you don't have a case dealer local, try an online one.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
If you have a NAPA dealer nearby take one of the good studs to them and they should have a wheel hardware book to look them up by sizes. I can view the book online but am having trouble trying to post it here.

Just took a look at Messicks.com

https://www.messicks.com/ku/140799

It looks like there are two possibilities either 1/2 inch or 9/16 inch

Last edited:

stefuel

struck out at NAPA, Autozone, a local auto parts store and a international dealer. Not wasting anymore time and gas
Shopping on line

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
struck out at NAPA, Autozone, a local auto parts store and a international dealer. Not wasting anymore time and gas
Shopping on line
Did you check to see if yours are the 1/2 or 9/16th. That Messick's site will give you the parts numbers and their prices.

They are listed down near the bottom of the Axles-Drive Train section 06

Last edited: