• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Smallest mini with longest dig depth?

Cal

Occupation
Operator (underground plumbing)
KO57 it is. with WerkBrau quick coupler and thumb, so I can turn the bucket around and dig into a wall if necessary ; )
wish me luck

Don.S

I think the bobcat E55 with the extendable stick has a digging depth of 14 and a half feet or something crazy.
Why not just dig yourself down? That's what I do in a 35D all the time. I'm also fat and lazy so there is no way I'm gonna get out and hand dig if I can avoid it.

Cal

Occupation
Operator (underground plumbing)
I think the bobcat E55 with the extendable stick has a digging depth of 14 and a half feet or something crazy.
Why not just dig yourself down? That's what I do in a 35D all the time. I'm also fat and lazy so there is no way I'm gonna get out and hand dig if I can avoid it.

Most of the problem is not having the room to put the extra dirt in a residential application