• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Source for Dodge 5500 axle parts?

IceHole

08 Dodge.

Has the 275 FBI Magna? Front axle. Rear is a S111.

Needed a pinion seal for the front, it's the ONLY seal Schucks lists for either axle. Hopefully it's correct, had to be ordered in from Washington.

Got me wondering, who would carry parts? Carrier seals, rear hub seals, etc?

Old Doug

I am looking for some parts for a F550 front . Ford says obsolete. Sounds like Dodge has some deal like it?

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Years ago, before the internet, I had a willy's jeep. I found the local bearing shop to be a good source for parts. They were able to cross part numbers for bearings, and seals. So many people order parts online, that these parts shops are closing

Old Doug

Years ago, before the internet, I had a willy's jeep. I found the local bearing shop to be a good source for parts. They were able to cross part numbers for bearings, and seals. So many people order parts online, that these parts shops are closing
This thing can have different width / length axles . From the Hundreds of hours i have spent looking there is no way to tell what axle it has. I have 4 Willys they were built using interchangeable parts unlike some fords.

IceHole

Willys

Pronounced will-is. It's a last name, not a guy named Willy that owned it.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Willys

Pronounced will-is. It's a last name, not a guy named Willy that owned it.
Maybe it was a CJ-5 and it belonged to Willy. Willy was my favorite uncle before....before he started thinking air ride was no good off road, and buying a dirtymax was a good move.

Bumpsteer

Occupation
Mechanical designer
Find a Dana distributor....there is a number stamped on the axle tube, close to the center section, he will need it to get parts.
What truck its in means nothing to his system.
Google "torque king 4x4".

Ed