• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Steel pickup cap

cat320

Charter Member
I have a steel pick up cap with side door compartments all lockable . It was sitting more than it was used.It came off toyotta pickup It's 5' wide X 74 1/2" long X 23" high

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I had to look twice at that cap,I almost went outside to look to see if mine was still there but I have the exact same cap in my back yard,same color,same mold,same size except that mine has the factory ladder rack on it.
Mine came off a Mazda long bed pickup.I have the keys to it and will give it to anyone that will bring four men to pick it up.
I loaded it on my own truck years ago with one other man but I would not try that again,it is a Reading cap and it is heavy.
It is a nice cap but I don't own any toy trucks and have no use for it. Ron G

cat320

Charter Member
It is a shame that cap was alot of money new my cousin bought it for his alarm bussiness a while back now I have to get ride of it .Any body want it as i will not keep long call me asap 781-662-7878