• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Subdivision work again!!!

reddot556

Been years since i dug a subdivision!!! The JD350 handeled it well..Puttin in some watermain in the pic

Attachments

• rsz_0208131012.jpg
    rsz_0208131012.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:

Dickjr.

That sounds good , hopefully work will pick up for the rest of us. I know the market getting back up has to help some. Now if fuel prices will stabilize . Congats on the contract.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Nice! See your still with Preston, we just cleared a lift station sight for them last wk. Also we recently cleared a nice size subdivision for Tiegert, who just recently fired up thier private works division again as well did DiSilva. We have been bidding alot of sudivision and private work as of late. Its sure a welcome change. Glad to see your busy.

reddot556

Nice! See your still with Preston, we just cleared a lift station sight for them last wk. Also we recently cleared a nice size subdivision for Tiegert, who just recently fired up thier private works division again as well did DiSilva. We have been bidding alot of sudivision and private work as of late. Its sure a welcome change. Glad to see your busy.

who do you work for?

JDOFMEMI

Nice to see you making those nice pretty ditches again Reddot. I hope we all get to stay busy this year.