• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sumitomo S160 excavator

darren85

I have a 1985 Sumitomo S160 F2 Excavator. I have heard that its undercarriage (and maybe other parts) may be the same as other brands of excavators. The sprockets should be replaced and I have had trouble finding them for that machine. Anyone have any knowledge about these. Thanks

excavator

Sumitomo built Case and LinkBelt excavators so they should all three take the same undercarriage. I don't know what size machine an S160 is but I would think maybe a Case 9020 or a LinkBelt 2650 Cll although 1985 might be a bit old for these.

excavatorware

Try Toronto Track Parts 905 671 3939

I use them for undercarriage parts in the East. I call them the UAP NAPA of undercarriage parts.