• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Support for a IR VR518 telehandler

terrydallyn

Good day, we have been trying to get parts and manuals for this machine but no luck. Does anyone know who supports these machines? Our location is Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

barklee

Good day, we have been trying to get parts and manuals for this machine but no luck. Does anyone know who supports these machines? Our location is Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Skyjack is who owns this line of equipment now. They have all the IR manuals online www.skyjack.com. I would say that United Rentals, NES, RSC, Hertz will be able to get you parts and possibly service on these machines.

terrydallyn

Skyjack is who owns this line of equipment now. They have all the IR manuals online www.skyjack.com. I would say that United Rentals, NES, RSC, Hertz will be able to get you parts and possibly service on these machines.

I wish it was that easy! Here is the response I received from Skyjack "Skyjack only bought the 6000LB and over line of VR telehandlers from IR. The 5000LB units are totally different which were made in France."

United rentals, bobcat are of no assistance......

excavator

Have you tried Volvo? Seems to me they originally bought the IR telehandler line and then sold part of it to Skyjack a few years later. They might be able to help you or at least have another idea.

terrydallyn

As it turns out Doosan pick up this line of handlers. Apparently the same company in France, Sambron, makes the same handler as Bobcat. They will not sell directly to me but will to a Bobcat dealer. Once Doosan converted the serial number that's reflects a Bobcat handler the local dealer is able to supply is parts.

Thanks for your replys :)

surplushouse

Occupation
Parts Sales
I wish i could help with a manual, but if you do find one i can possibly help with parts. I have a surplus house that carries parts for these I.R. Telehandlers. If you need anything let me know the I.R. P/N i can check and let you know if i can offer the items you need. I know they have some grapple buckets and 4 in 1 buckets. Let me know if i can help, thanks!