• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Swing/rotation and bucket slow SK330-U0125

JoeNghiem

I have a Kobelco SK330LC-U0125. The swing/rotation and bucketing function are very slow comparing to when they were in normal operation. They are so slow as rendering the machine not operative!

I searched this forum and could not find anything similar. Please help!

JoeNghiem

Hi I found out what the problem is. To find out where the problem lies, I was told to press the arrow button in the cabin on the right side of the operator. The electric sign will go to no.1 and give number reading. I have to compare between the measure number and the other figure which tells what it suppose to be. Sometimes, I have to operate the function that relates to that number, and compare the 2 numbers. They are suppose to be close to one another. Should they diverge that function is one that is problem.

In my case, the bucket and rotation related to B12 of no 16 (pump 2 - outside pump), the number suppose to be 4.9V but the measurement was 0, so that is the problem. B12 corresponds to the Negative Connection (in my sk330 part number YN52S00016P3), which is located at one end of the T shaped pipe, the unit has wire attached to it. I tested it by switching the unit with that of pump 1 (the inside pump).

I am buying the Neg Conn. to replace. I am told to buy Japanese part rather than Chinese one which is of inferior quality. I will update when the part coming.

I hope this helps the next person. I think it is imperative to have the manual which tells which sensor measure which function, otherwise, this is useless. I hope my sharing helps the next person.

jbdigger

I know it's been a few years now. How'd you go with changing the neg conn ?
I'm having the same issues, slow slew and boom slow. All works when I put a little pressure on the drive motors (walking the tracks) but slews at around 20% speed.
Thanks