• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Switches

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
This is actually two questions. I have a 2003 Bobcat 763G and have the parking brake switch in the middle of 6 other switches above the door. The other 6 switches are blank yet behind them are 5 plug ins. I was wondering if I got the switches would the blinker and 4 way flasher ones work or are there other things needed for this?
Question 2. There is a feature on the left instrument panel called "bucket positioning". This was not ordered when the machine was new so it doesn't work. Is this something that can be made to work fairly easy? I had the instrument panel off and it's not a matter of simply hooking up an existing plug to that switch. Any help?