• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Switching to joystick controls on 580E.

Mathew

I'm wanting to switch to joystick controls on my 580 super E. Does anybody have the controls they want to sell or know were to get them?

Phil

Occupation
retired operator and mechanic
Are you referring to the 2 stick conversion? I know someone who has the assembly for sale. Think he was asking $400, and has a garage just over in Quebec. I know because I bought the machine he was going to put them on, and saw them in a box. Phil:)

Mathew

Are you referring to the 2 stick conversion? I know someone who has the assembly for sale. Think he was asking $400, and has a garage just over in Quebec. I know because I bought the machine he was going to put them on, and saw them in a box. Phil:)

Phil Yes thatis what I am talking about. Is it for a 580E? Do you have a phone number I can reach him at?