• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T300 Auxiliary Hydraulic Stuck On - weak lift/ tilt function

SOFieldMowing

Occupation
Field Mower
I noticed the active warnings have been intermittently changing in a completely random way between Plugged Auxiliary Filter, No Filter Detected and No Active Codes. So I decided to take it home from a large job, give it a hydraulic fluid drain and fill with new filters. Turned it on, it made a strange noise for a few seconds and then the noise went away and it ran like normal; no code (no Aux Hydro was connected at this time and I don't know if this factors in at all). I took it back to the job, ran it just a short time. The same intermittent codes showed up so I figured it was a bad sensor of some kind. When I shut it down I realized that the mowing deck had been engaged even though I had disengaged the high flow function. Turn the machine back on and the HF is automatically engaged and I cannot turn it off. The machine has incredibly weak foot controls, but I was able to lift the deck over the wheel wells on the trailer and get it home. It seems to move fine, but the rest is struggling.

I spoke to a buddy with a cat (245 I think) who said he thought it sounded like it could be a bad solenoid and to check the plunger, but that he really wasn't sure because he isn't the best with hydraulics and like me, has been learning via real world experience. I'm just looking to get some direction for this repair. I am on the fence about just having an Mobile Equipment Mechanic work his magic just so that I can get it back in the game a little sooner rather than take the time to learn it. Busy time of year...

I know that the previous owner had hydraulic issues with contamination from a part that was destroyed back in 2019. I have the receipt for the dealer repair, but I am wondering if this has something to do with it?

Just trying to glean some info so I can narrow my research path. Thanks, keep hustling!