• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB016 drive motor hose replacement

martin.mikusek

Hi, I have leaking hose to the drive motor. I tried to remove it from bottom, but there is not enought place for any tool I tried. The hose i need is the lowest.

I then remove frame parts to be able to unscrew the swivel joint from top. But I do not know if it is possible with bottom hoses attached. And I am not sure if it is enought to remove four screws holding it from top. I thing it must be also somehow fixed on carriage.

I would be very pleased if there is someone being able to help me.

Thanks

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
I have the TB016 parts manual and service manual PDF's I can send to an email address.
Can you post some images of what you are doing? Have you removed the inside frame access plate, or removed the track and sprocket and motor on the outside?

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Having a set of crows foot spanners can be a blessing.

martin.mikusek

I bought crows foot spanners but it is also impossible to use them... Maybe after few hours, i would detach hose, but will not be able to attach new, because there is no place for my fingers to put and keep it on right place :(

I would be very happy to have service manual. Please send it to martin.mikusek at gmail (trying to make it harder for spammers to use my email :-D)

martin.mikusek

Thank you :) I realized that what i thought it is swivel joint is slew motor. Found swivel joint under lot of hoses :) So I probably need, to remove all those hoses unscrew the swivel joint to reach hoses from drive motor. It would be better to mark each hose, where it should be mounted:-D