• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TCI C2B20 Loader Anyone ever used one?

Burns-Tractor

I am looking into a TCI C2B20 loader, I was wondering if anyone has ever used one or knows anything about them?
I was wondering how they do on hard dirt and gravel? I am needing a smaller loader to move a little dirt, gravel and ect.
I would also get pallet forks for it so i can move pallets of tractor parts and ect.
Thanks for any info

Attachments

• CTI Wheel Loader 2.PNG
    CTI Wheel Loader 2.PNG
    821.9 KB · Views: 922
  • CTI Wheel Loader 4.PNG
    CTI Wheel Loader 4.PNG
    552.9 KB · Views: 769
  • CTI Wheel Loader 3.PNG
    CTI Wheel Loader 3.PNG
    744 KB · Views: 854

Burns-Tractor

I just went and looked at it.
It looks pretty good, he said that it was used in off road applications and it has never gotten stuck.
It has a Ford 60hp engine, and really fast hydraulics. Everything works, it has new back tires and the front tires are close to new.
The loader weighs 6000lbs and can lift 2000lbs 10feet in the air.
this is on a online auction and so far it is cheap and i will see if i can get it.

lonkinggroup

The machine seems very nice except the bucket. How much is it? How long has it worked? I hope you can get it.

Burns-Tractor

The bucket needs a little work, it says 680 hours but the meter does not work.
so far it's at $725 and the auction ends on the 16th. These little loaders normally sale for around $1500 but you never know, it might sell for more or less.