• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Technical Service manual for JD 450E?

Syleng1

Occupation
Welder- farmer
Hello to all,

I know I have received a lot of good info on this site and to all knowingly and unknowingly contributed... Thank you!

I recently bought a John Deere turbo 450E dozier from a customer. It has only just over 4K on it, undercarriage is approx. 70% and they just replaced the hydraulic pump, injector pump and injectors and the 6 way blade is still pretty nice and tight. It needs a transmission to engine clutch. - it slips after it is used for a bit. I checked the adjustment and there is no more to be had. Perfect for my small farm once I replace the clutch and PP / TB and cut the flywheel.
I bought it knowing this was the issue and was supposed to get the full manuals with it. They delivered the machine to my shop and 3 days after delivery their barn caught fire and the manuals with it. Nothing left and it killed a few animal in the process. Anyhow, I am having trouble finding the manuals online for that machine. The parts, service and operator manuals were all bought with the machine and are now toast.

Does anyone have a copy I can get from you? I have no problem buying if there is a site for that. The last manuals I bought on line were missing 1/2 the info and was translated from Russian to English.... It makes for hard diagnosis.
I just want a proper copy in English.
Thank you in advance.
Joe

Syleng1

Occupation
Welder- farmer
Thanks- I bought the manuals online shortly after the post. I was hoping to see if someone had them digitally first.
John Deere wanted over $1000 usd for the manuals - full set.