• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Telelect commander digger derrick

seo

Occupation
tugboat captain
Hi,
I'm hoping to find some information on digger derrick machines. I recently bought a mid-1980's Telelect commander c-130. I'm looking for two things:
1) maintenance/operator's manual
2) This machine came without the "jib" or sliding extension, or whatever you want to call it. I'd like to find one for sale.
Thanks
SEO

dayexco

seo, those units are made here in watertown, south dakota. you can call 605-882-4000, ask for customer service. i'm sure they'll have anything you need, parts, manual, parts books, etc.

seo

Occupation
tugboat captain
seo, those units are made here in watertown, south dakota. you can call 605-882-4000, ask for customer service. i'm sure they'll have anything you need, parts, manual, parts books, etc.
Dayexco,
Thanks for the information. I always thought they were built in Minnesota, but that might have been back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
Also, I tried to look at the photobucket site you have on your response, but it came up empty. Maybe your bucket has a hole in it!
SEO