• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex Franna crane service info

Occupation
Mobile diesel mechanic
Hi all,
I have service to do on a Terex AT-15 Franna and on the service sheet there is a couple of jobs I can find any info on in the manuals.

“Adjust rear boom pivot bearings”
“Change winch gear box oil”
“Change winch brake oil”

Can anyone offer some advice in regards to oil drain and fill locations and adjustment procedures and anything to check on during inspection

Cheers in advance
Tomo

BillG

Look up Kurtis at Cutting Edge Engineering, he is on Utube and also is in Austrailia. He has one and is the current project and may have the info that you need. I don't know if he has manuals or not but it's worth a try.

RocketScott

What kind of winch does it have?

The brake should have a drain on the underside. Might have to tilt the boom to get it at the bottom. Same with the drum drain on the other side

Fill for the brake might be through a vent on top. Drum will probably fill through the same hole you used to drain, just need to cable up or down to get it on top