• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex MP 60

clansing1

We have a Terex/Simon MP 60 Manlift which currently has a Wisconsin 4 Cylinder Gas Motor. The motor is a dog and needs an overhaul. I want to put a Deutz F4L912 4 Cylinder Diesel in its place. The parts manual list this motor. I was wondering were to get the parts to couple the hydraulic pump to this motor. The manual list the parts need, but no parts numbers.

Thanks in advance.

barklee

Parts are getting pretty scarce for these machines. Have you tried to find a parts machine? I have seen these sell (running) at auction for $1500-$2000. I would keep my eyes peeled on rbauction.com or ironplanet.com, you may be able to buy a whole machine for the parts

clansing1

Part Machine

I've been looking, but no success as of yet. Thanks for the info and post.

barklee

You might try Alexander Equipment in Borboniassas IL. 815-933-2122 ask for Todd, They used to have several parts machines

clansing1

I spoke w/ Todd this morning. He is going to see if they have the parts I need.
Greatly appreiciate the help.

vdubbob

i have a simon mpl 45 with a two cylinder deutz it will drive and operate all controlls at a i idle wonder if its enough power to run that size of machine

deuztworld

We can sell you a reman F4L912 and we carry all replacement parts
Central Diesel & Supply, Inc. 1-800-941-2105

kevinanchi

Banned
Occupation
SEO
you can also look in Google for more information and can make a precise choice

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
We can sell you a reman F4L912 and we carry all replacement parts
Central Diesel & Supply, Inc. 1-800-941-2105

Welcome to the Forums Deuztworld. Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules regarding advertising. This post is your "freebie".

charliem

MP 60 with Isuzu for sale

We have a Terex/Simon MP 60 Manlift which currently has a Wisconsin 4 Cylinder Gas Motor. The motor is a dog and needs an overhaul. I want to put a Deutz F4L912 4 Cylinder Diesel in its place. The parts manual list this motor. I was wondering were to get the parts to couple the hydraulic pump to this motor. The manual list the parts need, but no parts numbers.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have an MP 60 for sale in nj , has Isuzu diesel that runs great, are you interested at $3500 as is? needs radiator and controls work good from ground but spuratic at the platform. or make an offer for engine alone. Thanks Charlie 732-322-1306