• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex skl 834 rear end parts needed

rlrussell32

Does anyone know of a vendor for Terex Parts? We have a skl 834 Compact wheel loader and need parts for the rear end. Plantary gears, bearings etc. Complete left side was completely chewed up.
Thanks for any advice on a parts supplier.
Robert
New to forum but didn't see a "parts" section. My apologies if there is.

Mjrdude1

Contact Terex on their website, they will point you towards a vendor in your area.
I know this from personal experience recently, needing parts for a Terex/Benford compactor.

rlrussell32

Thanks to all for Terex Vendor Info

Contact Terex on their website, they will point you towards a vendor in your area.
I know this from personal experience recently, needing parts for a Terex/Benford compactor.

Thanks to all members that replied or posted messages in the Forums. I now have several of (very helpful) Vendors from which to choose from.

Robert