• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex TA40 symbol on dashboard

Brian Bobb

Anyone knows what this symbol is and how to diagnose it? It is always on the dashboard.

Attachments

• 20221113_105334.jpg
    20221113_105334.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 28

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
That symbol came on today. What does that one mean?
If you use this link it takes you to all the symbols and you can figure it out for yourself. You need to scroll down and click the "Show All" button to get the full list. The one for the hydraulic oil level was a fair way down the list IIRC.
The 2nd one appears to be some sort of restricted flow. the rectangular "tank" symbol indicates that it is something to do with the hydraulic system.

https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:pub:PUB400001:en

Try this link for a manual - https://www.manualslib.com/products/Terex-Ta30-11279093.html

Last edited:

Brian Bobb

I did scrolled all the way down but it doesn't have that symbol. Yes, there was a restriction because it was not moving. It started to move when we left it for a while. Thanks. I will check the manual link out.

Brian Bobb

I looked at the ISO 7000 list as well (more than once) and couldn't find it which is strange because I was under the impression all manufacturers were obliged to use those symbols and nothing else.
Yeah, I searched it like three times and could not have seen it. I appreciate your help and that link as it will come in handy in the future.