• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The ever elusive Telsta operator manual (A28D)

kulpey

I was able to get my hands on them. I have them in PDF format if anyone ever needs them send me a message - they're yours on the house.
Hi my name is Tony kulp I was wondering if I could get a pdf copy , I recently purchased a 1993 f350 with telsta A 28 D lift on and I don't have a manual. Thanks inadvance look foward to hearing from you.

Yeti1959

Good evening gents...

New to the forum as well as the world of aerial lift ownership. I picked up a 2000 Chevy 3500 HD with a Telsta A28D bucket lift this week. Truck was owned by a local company for the last 8 years. They had service records for it but unfortunately no operator manual. Everything seems to be in working order with the lift and I'm having it inspected on Monday.

I'd really like to get a copy of the manual in my hands to get a little more familiar with the maintenance, wiring schematics, etc. I've been searching for a few days now for the manual and all I can find is a bunch of fake websites that want CC info and some guy on eBay selling them for $40. I'm hoping someone here has a PDF of it handy or can point me in the right direction.

Any help is appreciated!
Hello, I have a 95 F350 with the a28d bucket lift. I could use a manual for the lift if you have one. My email is frm599@aol.com Thank You!

IceHole

I've gotten books for a bunch of equipment off those sites without issue. Paid with a credit card through PayPal, so not like they can even see the card info.

Yeti1959

I hate to ask but could you resend the manual. The first thing I do every morning is go through my email and delete spam etc. I obviously deleted it. I wasn't expecting someone to reply so soon. Thank you very much!