• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This kid is good.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
This kid knows how to run a 953, damn good operator. Kudos.

For the ones out West that don't have track loaders this is one of many reasons track loaders are so common on the Eastern side of the US. A 953 is very versatile with skilled hands at the controls.

Welder Dave

That's where having your return to dig set just right, using float position in reverse and of course having a good eye lets you do a job like a skid steer/CTL where you can see the cutting edge. I find it difficult when wanting to dig more material and keep it level as you dig. I have a 4 in 1 bucket that makes it even harder. It works good in float when reversing and leveling loose material.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
RTD, kind of a cheat, watched Old Guys with a few decades experience on 955s do this with basic machines, just hand eye coordination and EXPERIENCE that I did not develop as not enough time in machine.