• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This will be an interesting thread moving forward......

Vetech63

Wtf....its still here and the shop is a wreck.....pretty much what I was expecting. He is in Alan's office right now. Telling Alan this would be ready this morning was a bad move.
20240415_084042.jpg
Oh, by the way, I think I know where the grease all over everything is coming from. This is the bumper of the company service truck. LMM is in way over his head here.20240415_084027.jpg

stinky64

Occupation
big truck wrench/fixer of things
Wtf....its still here and the shop is a wreck.....pretty much what I was expecting. He is in Alan's office right now. Telling Alan this would be ready this morning was a bad move.
View attachment 310172
Oh, by the way, I think I know where the grease all over everything is coming from. This is the bumper of the company service truck. LMM is in way over his head here.View attachment 310173
Need to get rid of that f@#king slug before he really screws something up. There's no excuse for leaving that kinda mess. Pure laziness, useless POS. I'm getting pissed off and don't even work there. :mad:

Delmer

I hope there was a grease pump involved in that somehow. I can't imagine how you could do that with tubes. And he was a lube tech, so that should be one thing he knows.

In his defense, I'm sure he was told that getting the loader out the door was the only priority.