• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tilting cab on 943 19zo

divedigger

Where do the red safty pieces go when you have the cab jacked up? I cant find anything in the book that shows pics of them in place. Thanks

divedigger

Ok i see where those two go but what about the long one that has threads in one end that uses the bolt that held the cab down. It had 2 3/8 bolts that secured it down on the flat place above the starter. My book shows a pic of it with the threaded end being held with 1 of the cab bolts thru the upper cab mount bracket , i just cant tell how it is attached at the bottom. Im pretty sure its a safty for when the cab is at 24 degree where the other 2 are when the cab is all the over.

Cmark

The bottom bolts to one of the holes in the pillar and the top bolts to the bracket on the cab, as you say. It will fit in when the cab jack is extended almost as far as it can go.

This is the best I can find. You can just make it out behind the jack.

1697326385795.png