• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tire pressure monitors

HATCHEQUIP

Looking for unit that will do 10 wheels or more & thought someone might already have been down this road and would have some suggestions of good & bad

Truck Shop

The only two I have heard of-Cat's Eye and Talon. Only know of one that's using either and
he has a Talon. He didn't complain about so I guess It's working as should.

kenworth

Occupation
Jack of a Few Trades, Master of None
Looking for unit that will do 10 wheels or more & thought someone might already have been down this road and would have some suggestions of good & bad
I have been running the DORAN 360HD TPMS system on my RSH that I pull behind my W900L for about 14 years now and it has worked great.
I researched these systems to the end of the internet and back before deciding to purchase the DORAN system.
I have had to buy one new set of sensors during the 14 year time as the batteries in them do die eventually.
DORAN did tell me to unscrew them a little bit off the valve stem to take the pressure off of them to turn them off and make them last longer.
So far so good.