• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

transmission oil cooler

525isx

Occupation
log trucker
just wondering if anybody can tell me if a hayden 1240 oil cooler is the same as fuller #18025 ? thinking of switching from water/oil exchanger style

Truck Shop

I can't tell you if it crosses over on the numbers but I have several vin numbers for the standard PacCar air cooler for the gear box. I'm taking it you want one for a T800. The numbers I have
are for T800. When I get to work in the morning I can post them for you at 5:30 a.m. . Those coolant over oil type if they get to leaking can ruin a gear box in a hurry. I drained one that had
two gallons of coolant in the transmission and two gallons of 50wt synthetic in the radiator, what mess. Ruined a RTLO18913A.

Truck Shop

Sorry I'm late in getting back, my morning didn't start as planed.

Vin #758,640 1997