• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Trying something I've heard about on here

tctractors

Stockholm Tar is easy to buy in the U.K. its often sold in Garden Centers as it is used to cover cuts in trees, it works very well on Track groups as an anti seize treatment, the down side is it stinks and gets every place, another good product we would use was Flowers of Sulphur mixed with engine oil into a paste, it's supposed to be good for the body as well but not with oil.

Old Doug

They say cow manure helps with cracked lips too. Keeps one from licking them. I've never tried myself .
Old west town there was a cloud of dust comeing up the road into town. It got closer and closer till a horse and cowboy appeared . A very dirty dusty cowboy stepped off his went around back lifted its tail and kissed it on its but. Someone ask what he was doing he said he had a powerful bad case of chapped lips . He was ask if that helped he said yes keeps him from licking them.