• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Trying to find the cross reference for Case 9020 and Linkbelt

marcblack

I have a 1993 Case 9020 excavator that I am having a hard time finding parts for. I know that Link Belt also makes the 2700 or 2800 excavator (or the same machine made by Sumitomo) to cross reference. I am looking for a parts reference guide for the Link Belt because Case has been no help at all. The part I am searching for is the solenoid valve Case part number 153470A1. If anyone could be any help I would really appreciate it. Thanks

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I've never known there to be one. Usually you just have to get a parts book for each and pick what you need by the description.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
yesterday one of my 2800CII's pilot lock out solenoid magnet stopped working and blowing fuse had to go to dealer to get electrical diagram. (my parts book did not have one)they said 2700 and 2800 is the same electric system. I also have a 9030 same size as 2800 just has cummins engine. which function are you worrying on you may be able swap out with another function your not using . you know how parts pullers are getting if its not in the computer they are lost.

Dr. Dozer

Occupation
Heavy equipment repair and salvage
9020 is equal to the 2700CII other than the paint,engine and cooling pretty much. You should be able to use the case solenoid

samperkins21

The 9020 is the same as a Linkbelt Quantum 2700 except that the Quantum has an Izuzu engine. I see this was last year but if you need references email. I need a replacement computer controller and Linkbelt and Case have not been helpful.

Indyhoosier

The 9020 is the same as a Linkbelt Quantum 2700 except that the Quantum has an Izuzu engine. I see this was last year but if you need references email. I need a replacement computer controller and Linkbelt and Case have not been helpful.

Do you have the Case part number? On a 2700Q the "Machine Controller" is located in front of the right hand joystick in the picture that I am looking at. LBX shows to have 10 of these in stock. If you have the Case number, I can try to cross it to make sure that it is correct.

Thanks you,

Indy

Dr. Dozer

Occupation
9020 is the same as the 2700CII and the 9020B is the 2700Q. 165636A1 which subs up to 168788A1 is the ECU for the B model

Dr. Dozer

Occupation
yes,that's what I have down too,but fot the Quantum/B series. I have some new aftermarket here if you decide to go that way too. They work good and we have been selling them about 6 yrs now

samperkins21

yes,that's what I have down too,but fot the Quantum/B series. I have some new aftermarket here if you decide to go that way too. They work good and we have been selling them about 6 yrs now
I have L.B. quantum 2700Q 1995 since new and looking for replacement main controller. Brought mine to Philadelphia company to rebuild where it arced...Taken for $700 and it does not work. Mine is KHR-1782 but I understand it can be KHR-1781 thru KHR-1794. LBX are bastards especially Bob in Tech. My original dealer is out of business...L.B. Smith...call me at 570 807 5295 name is Bill H. and company is All Construction Co. and located in Poconos

Indyhoosier

KHR1782 supersedes to KHR1794 and list price is $1980.02. I would try Dr Dozer, sounds like he may be cheaper but if you have to have OEM, let me know and I can get you one. I have had many dealings with Bob, he can be a bit coarse, I know.

mudhole

can you help me with what corresponds with a case 9030b with link and with sumitomo?

mudhole

thanks!!! does anybody know the cross for sumitomo? i have checked specs and the sumitomo SH200 looks almost identical

Dannoduncombe

If anybody is still looking for Case to Link Belt cross reference, I can help. Just let me know the Case part number.
I have a CASE 9010B, and I am looking to cross reference with the LinkBelt. I need 2 - circuit relief valves (CASE part # 162192A1). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.