• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Turf Tracks

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
Thinking about putting on some smooth Turf tracks on my Takeuchi Tl130. The C-Tracks I have on it now are great tracks, but they rip up a lawn or dirt areas fast, even with slight turns. Also, if the ground is wet, they get mud in between the tracks which falls out making a mess if I get out on asphalt etc. Anyone use United Skid tracks, Turf model?

mgdside__54687.1623348042.jpg

RTSmith

Occupation
Amateur demolition & dirt pusher
Sorry, no experience. Looks like it would be better. Hopefully this "bump" helps.

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
I’d love to have turf tracks on my 97-2. Ours eats up a lawn no matter how easy you go. Was working next to a cat that had more of a turf design and
He did very little damage. At the very least we have about 1000 hrs to go before we do any track swaps lol

Kn1ghtWolf

I wonder if anyone has tried out of the McLaren turf tracks as well. They definitely don't have as much traction as the United.