• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

twin engine terex ts14 and ts 18 operators

fiat41b

Anyone looking for a job operating terex scrapers in central il.
might have something available the job has plenty of earth to move could last the rest of the year this job will be starting very soon there will be also dozers and other things to operate

terexkerry

Hello Fiat 41b

Is there any scraper postitions still available? I am a very experienced operator.
Currently living in New Zealand and would love the opportunity to visit your country. I use to own 7 Ts18 motor scrapers.

Regards Terexkerry

fiat41b

I got your email guys as of right now nothing has happened they must be on hold or waiting on paper work sorry i will contact you if all goes well

terexkerry

Anyone looking for a job operating terex scrapers in central il.
might have something available the job has plenty of earth to move could last the rest of the year this job will be starting very soon there will be also dozers and other things to operate
do you know of other positions fiat or are there plenty of operators out of work regards terexkerry