• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TX: Diesel sledpulling/dragracing

Sled Puller

Occupation
IUOE 66
The DHRA, www.dhraonline.com, is putting on their annual Diesel drag race at Houston Raceway Park, Baytown, Texas.October 14/15.

If you have never been to a Diesel truck sled pull, make the trip, it is worth the time!

Mustang Cat is supplying us with a 12 Grader, roller, and water truck. Still need a 50-80 HP farm tractor, if anyone is local and would like to bring theirs?

Also, need an exprienced volunteer grader Operator, there is two of us that can fake it, but it would be nice to have someone good!

Grader4me

I would love to help you out, and I would do it for nothing but I'm a little to far away...maybe you could talk Digger and his buddy to come and pick me up in the plane :wink2 :)

Sled Puller

Occupation
IUOE 66
Belated follow up. I ran the grader, until a smartass Sea Bee, from California, made a comment about never running a grader before. Nope I hadn't, but you just bought yerself a job!!!

He did ok.

First day was awesome, second was a monsoon, flash floods etc.

1000+HP Diesel pickups put people on their feet!!!

WE WILL RETURN!!!!

next event is Las Vegas, at the speedway, May 5th and 6th.