• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ud 14 a power unit

1080 bobcat

Occupation
self employed mechainc
In august 2005 me & dad got our ud 14 a power unit out was going to show it at our county 100 year celebration we cranked it but couldnt the injector pump to worked when it was switched over to diesel so we figder we have to had the injector pump rebuilt so we just pulled it back to side of the shop. In august 2006 dad passed away and it been siting evey since So tuesday i was going up the road and it dawn on me what was wrong with pump the rack is stucked so wensday evening i took the side cover off try to see if i could get it freed up and i did so i pulled it up to the shop and cleaned the gas tank out filed the points hooked fuel lines up put a battery to it and cranked it first time it been cranked sinced 2005 let it warmed up and switched over to diesel and it ran so i let it run for hour then it got making a noise and it was the fan belt started coming apart so i going have to replace it iam glad i got it to run again.