• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Unit Rig Lectra Haul M-200

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
This was the big bad boy at the mine when I worked there in the 70's The 200 ton trucks were # 201 to 220 and the 100 ton trucks 241 to 271 If I remember right wish I had taken more pictures and better ones back in the day. I drove 100 ton trucks and only a few times on the 200 ton (Duce) as we called them. They sounded just like a train Locomotive driving around. Those were the good old days for sure. 98.jpg

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
The cabs were the same for both trucks. The 100 ton ones 241 to 249 had rock boxes on the rest had coal boxes, which was better at least you could be send to haul Coal a much longer Haul. I may be wrong on my #'s but that is what I remember.