• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Value Cat E70B? worth fixing up?

KrayzKajun

Occupation
Own a Landscape & Irrigation Company
Im a heavy equipment junky. There is a pile driving company the next block over from my shop. I stopped over this to pick up some old tires. And the owner asked if i would be interested in this old E70b. He started it up and moved it. Yea it needs work. But for the price i figure i cant go wrong. Its worth more than that in scrap value. He offered it to me for $1500.00. Yep thts correct.

figured i could use the machine for a few demolition projects coming up and to dig up some tree stumps. is it worth getting it into working order and run it till it dies?

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
You right: you can't go wrong at that price imho. I'd buy it.

Dr. Dozer

Occupation
Heavy equipment repair and salvage
i'd buy the thing for parts and let you make a few bucks on the deal too if you wanted to sell it ?

UrParts

Let me know if you buy it as I have someone looking for a final drive for one.

UrParts

Your company are on UrParts so you would have received the request for the E70B final drive. If you didn't get it let me know.

UrParts

I will get admin to resend the request but it will got to Wambua. If you want it to go to another email address please send it to me and I'll arrange.