• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Value of a 1958 D6 9U, hydraulic blade with tilt, and 30-40% rollers?

daxlw

What would be the average value of a 1958 D6 9U 28034 with hydraulic blade, tilt, 30-40% on the rollers, pony moter start, drawbar, 4 hydraulic hookups?

daxlw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would think $4000 is a bit low for a running machine with hydraulic tilt blade. It is old and uses some lubrication but for a smaller machine to clear fence lines and push some dirt, I would think it has more value than $4000. Scrap metal price would net at least $1600. here are a couple of pictures.
dozer2.JPGdozer1.JPGDozer1.JPGdozer3.JPGdozer4.JPG

Last edited:

spitzair

Squamish BC (Home), Slave Lake, AB (Work)
I have to agree that 4 grand isn't much for such a machine, I had mine advertised for quite a bit more too but after trying (not very hard mind you) to sell it for 2 years that was the highest offer, I needed the money, and she found a new home... Unfortunately she blew a final a few months after the new owner bought it.