• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Vintage Lull owners: I have your service manual!

equipconn

Lull1044B

Thanks for the link to the manuals,don't suppose you would know why 1st and 2nd gear all of a sudden doesn't work? third and fourth still work

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!

BillG

I could use a parts or service manual for a 644D, made around 1998 if anyone has it available. Dealer told me that no service manual for a 644D was ever made which I find hard to believe.

Speedpup

Occupation
I could use a parts or service manual for a 644D, made around 1998 if anyone has it available. Dealer told me that no service manual for a 644D was ever made which I find hard to believe.

I seriously doubt that but it could be true as only 250 were sold I heard. Try Webequipment.com

jkat79

644 Highlander 2

I have the service manual for the 644, 844 and 1044 in pdf format. Info current as of 1997. I can email it to those that need it.

Not asking anything in return, although I "wouldn't mind" if someone could scan their parts manual for the 644.

It will require several emails. Takes a long time for files to upload so I'd like to send them all at once. I'll wait a few days to send anything to allow Lull owners to respond.

Will need a valid email address.

J. Stewart

I have a 644 Highlander 2. I believe its a 1990 model. I really could use a parts manual. Email address [email protected]

Thanks

jkat79

I recently broke the cable on the pulley system that extends and retracts the hydraulic hoses inside the boom. I'm looking for a diagram of the cable path or any advice on replacing that cable.

John

joestewart

I have a 644 Highlander 2. I believe its a 1990 model. I really could use a parts manual. Email address [email protected]

Thanks

Hi John, if you ever get a copy of that parts manual for the 644, I'd love to have a scanned pdf of it. Would gladly trade you a scanned pdf of the service manual and operators manual! Thanks J. Stewart

cudadan

I would greatly appreciate if you could e-mail me the manual, can't find one anywhere. My boom shivs are destroyed need replacing Thank you in advance, Dan
[email protected]

gumley

I have a 1988 644C-34 and am looking to purchase a 1999 644D - 34. I was told they did not make many of the 644D series. It concerns me that few were made. Does anyone have any ideas as to problems they might have had with the 644D seeries? Thanks!

Speedpup

Occupation
they made about 250 or less. Drive train is the weak link. I would steer clear of them.

gumley

Speedpup, THANK YOU! I know I am not the smartest pup in the litter, but when they tell you they didn't produce many units and no manuals for the 644D machines, there has got to be good reason.