• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

volvo BLC360

soon loi

Hi.. i have a problem my volvo excavator BLC360 monitor. It nothing when engine started and all the fuse looking good.. any solution for this ??? Thousand thanks

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Soon Lol
Do you mean the engine cranks but does not start ??
Kind regards
Uffex

soon loi

Hi uffex
engine runing.. but the display monitor on right side to show water tempereture, rpm and all the light does't not work even i switch on the key...

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Can you tell me if the engine speed controller works OK ?
KR
Uffex

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day soon lol
Please check to see if the machine has been switched into manual mode !!
KR
Uffex

soon loi

hi uffex
sorry that i m late... the speed controller are no ok.. auto function are not working....or maybe wiring problems? Cause i take it out to put another 360blc then it works...

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Soon Loi
Not sure I am understanding the situation may I ask what are you taking out ?
KR
Uffex

soon loi

hi. Uffex
i take the instrument display unit to put another 360excavator to test but it working normal...it show engine temperature, engine pressure light and everything.. after i put it back to this excavator then nothing to show on display .. do u have any wiring drawing about this im unit??? Thanks

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Soon Loi
We can get wiring diagrams however these are of no use if the display ECU has failed, the only solution is to replace the display. If you are able to repair the display I am sure you will become rich.
Kind regards
Uffex