• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo L120H Emission codes

Volvo84

Customer of mine Has a L120H. They had a guy delete. They want to put it back to stock. I have the Stock ECM and I put it back on. I am getting some codes. EMS U008088, ACM U010A00 ACM U02A200 ACM U114600. Just looking for some help. When the machine came in they had the ACM controller unplugged and the EGR unplugged. That was the only way the guy that deleted it could get it to run right. Just looking for some help.

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
So all those codes are loss of communication with various Ecu's and control modules. it might be that plugging them all back in again and re reading the codes will wipe them, it could be that the " GUY " has turned off the CanBus system to each ECM ECU etc so it doesn't read anything at all.

Ben Witter

You have issues with the engine subnet, which is communication between the ECM, ACM, EGR valve, Armature and both Nox sensors. This could be a circuit issue or one of the components is broken or offline.

All the delates I have seen are just a "module" that plugs in place of the ACM. That and you have to remove or drill out the DPF media to prevent soot clogging the DPF.