• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo L30B Radiator

Podped

Hello everybody!
I have a wheel-loader VOLVO L30B
And I have one issue with my oil radiator.
Can anyone say me the part number of this stuff?
I trying to find it for several days, but I can’t do this.
Can anybody help me please!?

Attachments

• IMG_8579.png
    IMG_8579.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8578.png
    IMG_8578.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 5

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
There are a couple of different part numbers depending on the serial number of the machine, do you have the serial number of the machine please?

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
You need the oil cooler that's part of the air box, or do you need the radiator which is the hydraulic oil cooler? By the pics, it looks like you need the cooler. Do you need the part number for the tubes as well?

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
You need the oil cooler that's part of the air box, or do you need the radiator which is the hydraulic oil cooler? By the pics, it looks like you need the cooler. Do you need the part number for the tubes as well?
if it's the air box one there are still 2 part numbers that don't supersede to each other and are 1.5kg different in weight and a few hundred difference in price, so I would think they'll be different, could be wrong though.