• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wacker loaders

John H

Occupation
Arborist, Equipment operator
Anyone running a Wacker wheel loader?? We have one at the shop to try out. Were going to use it to move wood out of back yards and other odds and ends. Go bad or otherwise I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks John

cybermallinc

Hi John, I just found out about them this week. Made a few calls to local dealers in South Eastern PA. I'm particularly interested in the 280 or smaller WL30. Which model do you have at the shop? Keep us posted on thes interesting new additions to the articulated wheel loader lineup. Thanks, cybermallinc

John H

Occupation
Arborist, Equipment operator
We have the w30 and it worked out pretty good yesterday moving wood out to a waiting log truck. We'll see how it holds up.
JOHN

cybermallinc

wacker w30

i presently have a john deere 317 skid steer on wheels w/ a ryan's rotating grapple. i've been happy with this skid steer for moving logs/ firewood except it tears up the customer lawns. that's why i'm thinking about an articulated wacker w30 like yours. let us know how it does on delicate surfaces once you had a chance to try it. also the lifting capacity & handling of logs since it's articulated.