• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

wacker neuson wl32 Error code

2low

I have a wl32 loader with a spn 3484 code I have not been able to fins any information on what this code is has anyone come across this before

Midnightmoon

I have all the code info and service books for wacker. I'll look it up in the morning for you. What's the serial number

Midnightmoon

Those perkins engines with the reformer are finicky to say the least. That code has to do with the reformer it's a pain to get to. You have to tip the cab up. A belt runs an air pump that feeds air to the reformer. Make sure belt is tight. The reformer has a fuel line to the injector/ignighter of the reformer that sprays fuel to raise the exhaust temp to perform the regen. Theres a few things you can check but you need someone with perkins est tool to run tests if basic checks dont fix it. Is the machine in limp mode and are there other codes too. Ifdo not run the machine until it's fixed. If it goes to long perkins guy will be your only hope to get it to regen. PM me and I can send you some more info in the morning

Midnightmoon

So 3484 have 3 different fmi numbers without using diagnostic tool you dont know but that's not a real problem. You need to check voltage at igniter the wire may be broken or it came disconnected.
You can get to it sort of it's on left side of machine behind the motor it looks like a chainsaw motor. So 3484 is exhaust gas treatment ignition. The code sets when over 12volts, over 21.9 volts or wait for it......u der 5.1 volts. Did you jump start machine recently? My two cents is the wires bad or is disconnected. F031 is your igniter relay it's in a horrible spot if you have a salted on this machine it's likely corroded badly along with all the other relays and fuses. Of course it's a special relay not available outside of wacker. You might find it online but I dont think I had much luck. These fuses and relays are located on left rear next to battery. You have to unbolt the lower corner of the machine and it's a hinged door that swings down. It will likely be a mess in there. Good news it's probably where the problem is. Carefully pry relay out and clean it. I do have one of those relays at work.