• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

wanted:Auction brochures..........

renaud

Hi!!
I am looking for industrial auction brochures from Ritchie Bros, Miller & Miller, Yoder & Frey, First Team, Forke, and other auctioneers.
I am mostly looking for brochures from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Max.

renaud

I use them for pictures reference when i customize/build scale models.
I mostly build scale models of older machines.Right now, i am building a Link-Belt 7400 excavator.That's the main reason why i am looking for older brochures.They are extremly hard to find because most peoples throw them away after the auction sale-they don't really have any monetary value so whoever get them does'nt really care, but i do collect them(i have close to 2000, mostly from Ritchie), and i know a couple of folks who collect them as well.
I am also looking for a few Ritchie ones in the more recent years(2009 until now)
Thanks again.
Max.

renaud

The most likely persons to have some of them are the one who never throw anything away; the "packrats"......
If you know anyone who hang on to erevything and/or collects construction equipment litterature, don't be shy to pass the word, especially since spring is coming and they might decide to do clean-up and throw stuff away.
Thanks kindly.
Max.