• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PatR154

Hi all,
Have this warning light on in a fiat hitach ex135. Machine is running fine- just curious.

Attachments

• 20230206_151516.jpg
    20230206_151516.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

PatR154

Thanks for all the help!
Another question about the ex135 fiat hitachi- it's piped for a rock breaker with a foot pedal in the cab. I was hoping to run a hydraulic thumb grab or a tree shear.
What's involved in changing this setup ?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Pat
Will the pedal tip backwards and forwards? You can count the small hose lines going to the pedal, six equals two direction > five equals one direction. If you need more help, takes some shots of where the lines for the hammer end up. You could have a third party installation.
Kind regards
Uffex

PatR154

Uffex,
It's an electrical pedal that works the breaker. No hoses coming to it. Just an electrical connection. I'll take some pictures when I'm near the digger.
Pat