• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What counterweight paint?

heavylift

doesn't he know that he can use the bucket to dig a hole... instead of the tracks

[-Agent-]

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Wouldn't the engine start suffering from oil starvation? The house was at about a 90 degree angle...

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
[-Agent-];257303 said:
Wouldn't the engine start suffering from oil starvation? The house was at about a 90 degree angle...

Yes

We say it again "there is no cure for stupid"

D5G

doesn't he know that he can use the bucket to dig a hole... instead of the tracks

naah, I think he just likes using the tracks better, its faster that way....:Banghead:Banghead as previously stated, if that was my machine....there would be more than a pink slip headed that guys general direction.

spitzair

Squamish BC (Home), Slave Lake, AB (Work)
And they call it an amazing stunt! Nothing amazing about it, other than how stupid some people are. I'd make him repaint the counterweight with one of those super tiny little artist's paint brushes while I yell at him and then send him packing!:cussing:shf:nono:waving

Last edited:

xcmark

Occupation
construction
I hope the owner of this machine never finds these videos , this operator would be out of a job very quick!

jimrr

Occupation
marine engineer/ at sea
well...........i think the owner should find the videos!!!
and yes, i don't see how that first video's engine maintains oil pressure, it had to suffer some...........oil bath air cleaner no more?

thebaz

I hope he does find the videos :mad:
I would like to know that I am paying someone to do that to my gear!

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Calm down guys there only rentals.;):rolleyes: I wonder how the conversation would of gone if he would of lock up that engine like that in the first vid. Still not a bad way to clean the track though.

Dominion 410

The phrase "Two halves of a total idiot" come to mind when I watched that. Those boy's have to much free time on their hands. They should be concentrating on being productive, so they actually make their employers money.And in turn, collect a paycheque at the end of the week-to keep a roof over their heads-plus feed there families.
They deserve to head down the road, kicking stones.

Dominion:canada