• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is this fitting type?

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Looks real similar to my Bomag's fittings.... in case anyone else happens to see this thread and is looking for fittings for their bomag 120 AD-3 roller... just to help them out. :)

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
I guess the chinese like metric fittings....

Any clue as to the brand, model of what your fitting in on??? just to help out someone in the future that happens across this thread :)

highwayghost

Occupation
Emissions Analyst
I guess the chinese like metric fittings....

I was recently rebuilding a cylinder on a Chinese tractor for a friend and the zerks were SAE and not metric. They sure keep you guessing. I didn't try the fitting so who knows.
Go figure o_O

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
If you mean the threaded part of the zircs, they are BSPP which is close enough to NPTT to fit and work. Sometimes they are tighter and you have to run a tap down a bit.

Don.S

Our takeuchi is exactly as John said. When we first got it i searched everywhere for the bspp fittings and could not find any so i do just as John said. The majority of hydraulic hose shops i went to did not even know that they are a thing.