• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What the * !

Kenny R

Thought you guy's might get a kick out of this piece I saw today

Attachments

• P1110426.jpg
    P1110426.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,693
  • P1110430.jpg
    P1110430.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,684
Last edited by a moderator:

JDOFMEMI

I seen that out at Johnson Machinery a couple of years ago. Seems like someone thought it was a good idea. They also had a water wagon and a small beegee to pull with the 446 "prime mover"

I looked at the cost, and figured for the price, you could buy a used 613 and water truck, with enough left over to still buy a used backhoe. Then you would have all your bases covered with the proper machines, instead of this frankenscraper idea.

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Someone must have had a need for it I guess. I am curious what make and model of scraper it is behind it in the second pic.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
A new low emission concept:)
Boy that thing would make for a long day. I bet it rides like a buck-board wagon!
Could you imangine seeing Sukut, or ACI, or Independent running about 150 of these to replace thier 657/651 fleets!:pointhead:Banghead

JDOFMEMI

That pic is at Ritchie Brothers in Perris CA. Next to it is a JD 762 or 862.
To the left of the pic, in the row ahead is one of many 657E's in the sale.
Lots of them, mostly good ones too, and they will be cheap.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
Id like to have one of those Fox out fits to build small ponds and house places. I know a man that ran one up north and he swore by the little fellow for dress up and house sites. I think Fox is now out of business. They made landscape loaders with Cat componets to.
Chris91786 whaty part of St. Augustine are you from? My wife and I are going there on our aniverasary trip June 20 th and 21st. Any good equipment yards there? We didnt get to tour much of the town while there just a few places. I relly enjoyed my time there for the week.