• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where can I get repair/shop/owner manual for a 95 pc-50uu2

707pc50

Just bought it don't know much about these machines, would like a manual that could help with maintenance and simple repairs?

Any ideas, it is grey market.

thanks

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
Grey market machines, got one myself, I find Heavy Equipment Forum to be a huge manual, the people here are great at solving problems. I found a couple of machines that came close, one bigger and one smaller and interpolated the values and basically had to make my own manual. I have a parts book so that helped big time. Check with a Parts Dealer for a parts book they can usually locate them. You can get a manual for the engine from the company who made it. Other than that you’re pretty much on your own.
Good luck !

xcmark

Occupation
construction
try ebay there guy in one of the eastern block states selling copys of odd stuff. He had a shop manual for my JCB T 1110 , worth a try.