• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Who uses satellite radio?

Eqman

I have had both and i personally liked XM better. They play more older and variety where as Sirrius was all the new stuff very repetetivly. It seemed like local radio without commercials.

I had Sirius for a while and I enjoyed it. I only listened to to three or four channels so it kinda didn't make sense to pay for it so after a couple years I cancelled it. I never used XM so I can't give an opinion on that.

gasfield315c

Occupation
build gaswell locations in the steeper than a mule
i have sirius in my excavator, i bought an extra dock so all i have to do is take the reciever out of my work truck and put it in the dock in the hoe, wouldnt go without it. Sometimes the places we go the good FM stations dont pick up cuz its in the middle of nowhere, so i love my sirius

BlackbeardMX

I have XM. I loved channel 10 until the merge with Sirius. Now it's still OK, but not the same. I wish they would bring back Kilroy on Willies place too.