• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Will i ever find my tools ?

Old Doug

I Wanted to rig up a box out of what i have with big enough wheels to move once in a while. I made a cart to hold some of the boxes i have . It was going to have a flat top to work off of but i needed more room so i painted a old Mac road box i have and set it on top. It will house the stuff i use the most i think like screwdrivers and pliers . Getting stuff organized will be fun. Once agin i have learned i probably never need to by another tool.

Attachments

• IMG_20240423_204415.jpg
    IMG_20240423_204415.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 40

Old Doug

We all say that until we see that next "shiny thing" that catches the eye. I've slowed down, but haven't stopped or quit looking.
I can understand that . If someone would have told me back when i started out that i would have a 1/4 of the tools i do now i wouldnt have believed it. I fill very lucky or blessed to have what i do and have learned how to use what i have .