• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

work pics

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
In your fifth picture I actually leaned over to the right of my computer to see how straight your wall was :D I have got to get a life:spaz Nice looking job Squizzy.

LMAO, the wall has a 1:75 back slope but other than that its pretty straight.

badranman What kind of laser level you using there Squizzy? Looks an awful lot like my David White.

Yes thats a David White...about 3 years old, just had a service. The receiver that came with it was rubbish so we got a better quality weather resistant one.

Electra_Glide Squizzy,

Is that a license plate on your skidsteer?

Joe

Yes it is Joe, its a restricted road license, allows us to operate between "the signs" or cones for loading out. Its not strictly legal for us to drive a skid along the roads for any distance...and the insurance works accordingly. I imagine we could road register a skid here if it had indicators and brake lights of some kind..:confused:

Well spotted.

rino1494

In your fifth picture I actually leaned over to the right of my computer to see how straight your wall was :D I have got to get a life:spaz Nice looking job Squizzy.

After reading this post, I scrolled back up and did the same thing :lmao

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Squizzy-

Where are your rebar safety caps on those dowels in that footing?:nono.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Squizzy-

:laugh I knew there was something to nit pick in them pictures. I just couldn't find it. :cool2

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
:laugh I knew there was something to nit pick in them pictures. I just couldn't find it. :cool2

I couldn't help myself!:D You never know where the safety police will show up.:bash

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Squizzy-

We took them off so we could lay blocks between them:confused: but it was also so we could turn the architect into a Shishkebab

There is a demo going on just up the road;

Attachments

• new_150FF1~1.jpg
    new_150FF1~1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 957
  • new_150324~1.jpg
    new_150324~1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 951

coopers

A GREEN LINK BELT?!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I used to work for Sunbelt Rentals and I DON'T remember them ever purchasing Link Belt excavators (Sunbelt equipment is green)? That's not a rental is it?

Blake
WA

dirtslinger

storage facility expansion project.
I have quite a few more, but lost my camera in the hustle and bustle of the holidaze

Attachments

• hoe.jpg
    hoe.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 487