• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar 100vs

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Been seein some ads for these. Hood looks like terex just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them yet. Yanmar is typically top tier equipment

heymccall

I bet them side windows ain't cheap.
And, where's the self storing windshield?

Our Yanmar mini excavators have been good, as have our Yanmar powered Takeuchis.

MNGopher

It's an ASV chassis with a CTL undercarriage that ASV started making at when they introduced the machine at CONEXPO. Basically an ASV with an in-house CTL undercarriage.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I have to believe that Yanmar will run a "tighter ship" than ASV did. That said, they trusted Gehl to build their CTL's for a while, so who is to say that this machine will be on the same quality level as their excavator's are. Time will tell, and so will the first customers to step and try them.

MNGopher

I have to believe that Yanmar will run a "tighter ship" than ASV did. That said, they trusted Gehl to build their CTL's for a while, so who is to say that this machine will be on the same quality level as their excavator's are. Time will tell, and so will the first customers to step and try them.
I'd agree. I do know it's being built at the ASV factory up in northern MN.